I have exciting news: I am flying to London, England, tomorrow, 4.October 2016, and will be teaching my Piano Program while there.
I will also attend a 3-day intensive marketing seminar, which will help me spread the word to an even broader population about my wonderful Piano Program, which has already helped so many children.
I have the honor of staying with a wonderful family, who has a little girl with Down syndrome. I can’t believe how excited they are about me coming. They have told me that they are waiting for me with open hearts and open arms….I am so humbled!
As a matter of fact, I was told that the Queen herself will welcome me at the airport…haha…
I promise I will take lots of pictures and share them with you and keep you updated. In the meantime, please watch this short little video I put together for you, it will put a smile on your face for sure.
Plus I have a few practice tips for you, to keep you on your toes during my absence and to make sure you all don’t get lazy on me and think you don’t have to practice, just because I am gone for a while:
1) Practice Daily, Whether You Feel Like It Or Not!
2) Relax and Warm Up Before Practicing!
3) Don’t Waste Time On What You Already Know!
4) Try Learning Difficult Passages Backwards, Starting With The Last Note, Then The Last Two, Then The Last Three, Etc…
5) Stay Organized and Focused and Enjoy Your Progress!
Music Transforms You